References to Scientific Publications and Presentations Relating to CardioMend Technology
1. Love JW. Autologous pericardial reconstruction of semilunar valves. J Heart Valve Dis 1998;7:40-47.
2. Hanlon JG, Suggitt RW, Gibbs E, McMeeking RM, Love JW. Geometric optimization of a tissue pattern for semilunar valve reconstruction. J Heart Valve Dis 1999;8:609-613.
3. Hanlon JG, Suggitt RW, Love JW. Pre-use intraoperative testing of autologous tissue for valvular surgery: a proof of concept study. J Heart Valve Dis 1999;8:614-624.
4. Hanlon JG, Suggitt RW, Love JW. Advances in semilunar valve reconstruction. CVE 2001;6:1-4.
1. Love JW. Cardiac Prostheses. In: Textbook of Tissue Engineering, 2nd Edit. Ed. by Lanza R, Langer R, Vacanti JP. Academic Press, San Diego, California, 2000;455-467.
1. Love JW. Autologous Tissue Heart Valves. RG Landes Co, Austin, Texas, 1993.
1. Love JW. The CardioMend concept for aortic and semilunar valve repair and reconstruction. Video presentation at the VII International Symposium on Cardiac Bioprostheses in Sitges, Spain, June 1997.
2. Love JW. Autologous Pericardial Reconstruction of Semilunar Valves. Presented at the Use of Pericardium in Cardiac Surgery Symposium in London, England, October 1997.
3. Hanlon JG, Suggitt RW, Gibbs E, McMeeking RM, Love JW. Geometric Optimization of a Tissue Pattern for Semilunar Valve Reconstruction. Poster presentation at the World Symposium on Heart Valve Disease in London, England, June 1999.
4. Hanlon JG, Suggitt RW, Love JW. Pre-Use Intraoperative Testing of Autologous Tissue for Valvular Surgery: A Proof of Concept Study. Presented at the World Symposium on Heart Valve Disease in London, England, June 1999.
5. Hanlon JG, Suggitt RW, Love JW. A new concept for treating semilunar valvular heart disease. Poster presentation at the 11th Annual Update: Cardiac & General Thoracic surgery, The American College of Chest Physicians, St. Thomas, U.S.V.I., December 1999.
6. Love JW. Hanlon JG, Suggitt RW. Advances in Semilunar Valve Reconstruction. Presentation at the biennial meeting of International Society for applied Cardiovascular Biology, Tucson, Arizona, March 2000.
7. Hanlon JG, Suggitt RW, Love JW. Advances in Semilunar Valve Reconstruction. Presentation at the 10th World Congress of the International Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons, Vancouver, B.C., August 2000.
8. Love JW. Is lightly tanned human pericardium a suitable biomaterial for heart valve reconstruction? Poster presentation at the first biennial meeting of the Society for Heart Valve Disease, London, June 2001.
1. Love JW. In response to Schoen FJ. Future directions in tissue heart valves: impact of recent insights from biology and pathology. J Heart Valve Dis 1999;8:350-358. Letter to the Editor published in J Heart Valve Dis 2000;9:168-9.
If you would like more information about CardioMend please contact us by email at email@example.com.